15 Jun F.O.M.O. Fear of Missing Out
Are you a life long sufferer of F.O.M.O. ?
Are you a lifelong sufferer of F.O.M.O. ?
Then you have come to the right place!
- Chasing a stock up, only to have it roll back down on you.
- Trying to get revenge on a stock that ran up after you got out on a pull back and get stuck on the top of the FLAG POLE!
- Sitting on the sidelines watching the market go up, thinking it can’t go much higher… and it does!
- CHANGE HOW YOU “THINK” about the market. THINK from a point of view of Abundance… not scarcity.
- QUALITY is BETTER THAN QUANTITY: Only make trades that meet your criteria and trading discipline.
- LOVE the Feeling of MISSING OUT!
You saw the move / trade based upon your criteria. Instead of beating yourself up on it, embrace it.. AND get in position for the reversal. Cheer it on up!! You can catch it on the way back down. If your technical indicators are sound and you trust the process… WAIT for your set up (bullish or bearish)
Remember, the stock market and prices oscillate. Embrace it and get in sync to trade a portion of the move.
“So what if you missed the move in the latest meme stock!!” There is always another bus coming.
THINK from a point of abundance… not scarcity.
This will improve your discipline and ability to wait for your setup and trade the move!
I’ve found that the big money was never made in the buying or the selling. The big money was made in the waiting.
– Jesse Livermore
Compounding Wealth for LIFE
It’s a wonderful journey!